If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
Our New Website www.customspinnerets.com
|We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website www.customspinnerets.com which includes the product pages for our prebuilt and custom coaxial and triaxial needles. We are pleased to announce that ramé-hart instrument co. is the world leader in fabricating all types of spinnerets and emitters used in electrospraying and electrospinning applications.|
Welcome to The Spinneret
We are also pleased to present you with our premier edition of
Spinneret. This new quarterly newsletter is dedicated to our customers
who are involved in electrospinning and electrospraying applications and
thus have a requirement for our custom and prebuilt coaxial and triaxial
needles. You have been added to this list because you are an existing
customer who has purchased our coaxial needle products in the past - or
you have been referred to us by a colleague who has recommended we reach
out to you. If you do not wish to receive this quarterly newsletter,
simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the unsubscribe
Just for reading, we'd like to give you $25 off your next ramé-hart spinneret order. Simply use the coupon below at our web store. Go to http://www.ramehart.us/coaxial-needles/. Limit one use per customer.
As the world leader in custom-made coaxial
and triaxial spinnerets, we have been busy updating our offerings and
making it even easier to order our prebuilt and made-to-order products. Here
are some highlights of
1. Our new website: www.customspinnerets.com.
2. This newsletter, The Spinneret, scheduled for quarterly release.
3. We now offer four different prebuilt coaxial needles which are in stock and ready to ship same day. A copy of the drawing can be found here: http://www.ramehart.com/pdf/coaxial_prebuilt.pdf. These can be ordered online here: http://www.ramehart.us/prebuilt-coaxial-needle/.
4. We also now offer a prebuilt triaxial needle. A copy of the drawing can be found here http://www.ramehart.com/pdf/triaxial_prebuilt.pdf. This item is also kept in stock for immediate delivery. It can be ordered online here: http://www.ramehart.us/prebuilt-triaxial-needle/.
5. When ordering a custom coaxial needle (see http://www.ramehart.us/custom-coaxial-needle/), we now offer an expedite option which improves the fabrication time from our standard one week to just two days (excluding time in transit). You can also add a 3-pack of PTFE Washers (used to seal the inner component and outer component together and prevents leakage), our Electrospinning Check Tool, and a Tubing Kit which includes (2) lengths of Tygon Tubing and mating Luer Couplings.
6. The disassembly option is now standard on all coaxial and triaxial needles. This allows for easier cleaning.
7. We've streamlined the ordering
process. For prebuilt and custom coaxial needle ordering instructions,
please visit this new page:
http://www.customspinnerets.com/#!coaxial/rs9qj. And for prebuilt
and custom triaxial ordering instructions, please visit this page:
|Coaxial and Triaxial Needle FAQ|
Q1: When I'm ready to order, is it
easier and faster to just call you up and place the order over the
A: Actually, no. We prefer and recommend that you order online. This assures that all correct configuration data is captured, that the price is calculated correctly, and that your credit card payment information is securely processed. If you call us, we simply type it into the same screen which increases the chances of error. To get started, go to http://www.customspinnerets.com/#!coaxial/rs9qj. And follow the simple instructions on that page.
Q2: Can I order a coaxial or triaxial
needle using a purchase order?
Q3: I'm outside of the US and cannot
pay with a credit card. What is the best way to pay?
Q4: Can you prepare a proforma invoice?
Q5: I need (10) coaxial needles. Do you
offer any kind of discount?
Q6: Can you recommend the best coaxial
needle configuration for my application?
Q7: I need something special that
cannot be described using your worksheet?
Q8: How do I clean my coaxial needle?
Q9: What is the smallest inner needle
Q10: How do you make the inner needle
concentric with the outer needle?
Q11: What if I don't want the dimples?
Q12: Can you make a free sample for us?
Thank you for your spinneret business. We
greatly appreciate it. We work really hard each day to stay number one
in this niche market.